The Sweet Spot – it can be a lot of things. for example, the amazing places that this bike will take you to. Or the well balanced design that makes for efficient climbing and confident descending on rides short and long. It is not a 6” trailbike that flies down hills but drags going up, nor is it an XC race rig that climbs like a breeze but lacks stability in descent. The Sklar Sweet Spot came to be through designing, building and riding hundreds of different mountain bikes over the past decade. In that time Sklar has refined geometry and materials to create a mountain bike that truly does it all. It’s called the Sweet Spot.
One mountain bike for all occasions. Bikes are an investment and this bike is designed to be fun for all the mountain biking that you want to do. Take it on a quick ride before work for some fast fun, load up your fanny pack with snacks and head out for an all day adventure on the weekends. Pack it up with bags and take it on a multi-week bikepacking trip, or just to spend a night in the woods. If you have one really fun bike, you will want to ride it all the time, and this is that bike. How sweet is that?
• Frame Material: Double butted, Air-Hardened Chromoly Steel. (Vari-Wall, Colombus and NOS True Temper)
• 148x12mm BOOST Spacing, Syntace dropout
• 180mm Post Mount rear brake
• Designed for 29” x 2.6”-2.8” tires
• 31.6mm Seat post (stealth routing)
• 3 bottle cages, one under the Down tube
• 150mm Travel (designed for 51mm offset, 551mm AC)
• 73mm BSA Bottom bracket Shell
• EC34mm/44mm Headset (Size M&L) 44mm (size S)
• Clearance for up to a 36T chainring (boost chainline)
• Stainless Steel 3D printed Chainstay Yoke
• External Cable routing
Frame Only – $2,850
Frame, Chris King or White Industries headset, Rockshox Pike – $3,900
Eagle GX/Alloy Complete Bike – $7,430
Eagle X01/ENVE Complete Bike – $9,950
AXS XX1/ENVE Complete Bike – $11,110
• Steel frame available in Small, Medium or Large
• Available powder coated in Pebble Grey, Strawberry Pink, Umbra Grey or Mint Pastel
• ANY changes to the stock configuration will be considered a full custom bike and will reflect custom mountain bike pricing.