Introducing the New Rift Zone Carbon
November 19, 2019
Marin Mountain Bikes Inc. has launched the latest additions in the acclaimed MultiTrac line of full suspension mountain bikes, the new Rift Zone Carbon.
Consisting of two models, the Rift Zone Carbon 1 and Rift Zone Carbon 2, they expand the Rift Zone line to provide higher-spec models for the discerning mountain biker.
Key frame attributes:
• High modulus carbon fiber monocoque front triangle, delivering the lightest, most-capable Rift Zone that we have ever made.
• Enhanced Series 4 aluminum swing arm. Modeled after the Alpine Trail’s swingarm, with over-sized bearings and a locking collet main pivot to deliver the smoothest and most durable performance.
• Integrated rubber downtube protector, built to withstand whatever the trail may dish out.
• Modern geometry. Sharing the same progressive numbers as the 2020 Rift Zone alloy models, with a 65.5° headtube angle, 76° seattube angle, 425mm chainstays, and 480mm reach (size L).
• Dropper post optimization to let the rider run longer than stock posts if desired.
• Threaded bottom bracket and ISCG05 tabs.
• 130mm front/125mm rear travel
The Rift Zone Carbon models will be available by late November 2019, with MSRPs of $4399 for the Rift Zone Carbon 2, and $3499 for the Rift Zone Carbon 1. Learn more about the Rift Zone line here.
Marin Bikes are Made For Fun. Whether your idea of fun involves riding rugged trails to that remote alpine lake, pinning on a race number and entering your first race, taking the long way home on your commuter bike, bikepacking to that remote campsite, or just exploring the neighborhood bike paths, Marin brings the fun to your ride. It’s the principle that guides us when developing new bikes, from longtravel, trail-devouring machines that are at home in some of the world’s most challenging race circuits to the multi-surface capable pavement collection. Each model is designed to be playful and to maximize the opportunities for two-wheeled fun. Learn more about Marin’s critically-acclaimed models at marinbikes.com.