e*thirteen is excited to announce the arrival of the Vario™ Infinite Dropper Post. Featuring gas spring for infinite travel adjustability, the travel limit is configurable by 30mm with minor hardware adjustments. Cable actuated by a brand new lever for ease of use and maintenance.
Market-proven, gas-charged spring allows infinitely-adjustable travel. 20% less compression force than the
Increased key surface contact ensures long service intervals, and less rotational play through the life of the post.
Seatpost travel may be reduced up to 30mm in 5mm increments for versatility and maximum drop for all riders.
Head hardware has 28° of adjustability, to better accommodate a wider range of seat angles.
Tool-free travel adjustment is performed on the bike, by rotating the custom top bushing located directly under the seatpost collar.
- 30mm of easily adjustable travel
- Infinite travel gas spring
- Dual matte/polished finishing
- 3D forged stanchion with integrated head
- M6 T25 head hardware eliminates creaking
- 28° seat angle adjustment
- Extra 12mm of fore/aft saddle adjustment for slack bikes
- 597g 30.9 x 150-180 | 618g 31.6 x 150-180
- 571g 31.6 x 120-150 | 550g 30.9 x 120-150
THE LEVER 73g
Lever redesign maintains tactile feel and feedback of our industry-benchmark first generation lever.
3mm hex wrench adjusts the bar clamp, cable install and lever position.
3 mounting positions for the bar clamp provides better compatibility with different brake levers, and more options for rider preference.
- Light action lever with adjustable angle
- Three clamp mounting positions.
- Grip tape paddle
- High-strength custom barrel adjuster
- Single tool mounting and adjustment
- Perfectly integrates with all common brake levers
To learn more, visit Ethirteen.com/