THE NEW DH38 M.1 FORK
Boasting cutting edge technology giving riders greater control
Advanced suspension technology manufacturer Öhlins have implemented a number of exciting upgrades to their popular DH38 platform, launching a new iteration of the fork: DH38 m.1. It’s capable of absorbing even the smallest of bumps as well as coping with the big drop offs, making for a smoother, faster, more controlled run.
The DH38 platform is used by multiple Downhill World Champion and World Cup winner Loïc Bruni, who will be pushing these new features to the limit as soon as the racing season is back on track. The new adjustments make downhill runs faster, with more control and comfort whether it’s fitted to a pedal-powered or e-MTB gravity rig.
- Improved durability and serviceability, both in terms of construction and because more parts and kits are shared with RXF36 m.2.
- New construction of ramp up tube to increase durability and minimize service down time.
- Redesigned high-speed and low-speed compression damping adjusters for better click feeling.
- Cassette tool interface implementation on both damper and air spring for easier take-down servicing and lower risk of scratching during maintenance
- Refined one-way valve controlling twin tube oil flow, another design developed from the RXF36 m.2.
As for all of our products, damping levels and friction are tested for each manufacturer individually. High performance and quality makes happy and fast riders.
KEY CHARACTERISTICS THAT THIS NEW UPDATE RETAINS:
- 180 or 200 mm travel, possible to rebuild to 120-170 mm
- Compatible maximum tire sizes 29 x 2.8 and 27.5 x 3.0.
- Design for 200mm disc
- 110mm Boost DH hub standard
- Floating axle for minimum friction
- Offset 46/50/54/58.
- E-bike approved
- Cartridge based damper and air spring
- Race proven setting bank
MSRP excluding VAT $1600 for the fork and $350 for the crown. Available to purchase from June from your local dealer or via OhlinsUSA.com.