In cycling, there is no quest pursued with as much fervor as that of saving weight. Light bikes are fast bikes, and therefore, even lighter bikes are faster still.
Sure, there was even a time when people used drill presses and got creative with assorted tools to make their components even lighter, but technology has allowed us to move beyond that.
For FOX, it’s not enough to be as light as others, we believe in always pushing to be even lighter. With that in mind, we took on the challenge of adding an even more lightweight member to the Transfer dropper post family. The Transfer SL 27.2 starts at 327g and the Transfer SL 30.9/31.6 starts at 346g.
• NEW lightweight design.
• NEW Windows in lower post allow cable clamp/slack to be pulled from post side for compatibility with GRX-style dropper levers and minimizes extra cable housing length.
• 2-position mechanical post that locks at the top and bottom only.
• Longer travel configurations offer an increased exposed length for taller riders.
• Shorter travel configurations offer shorter total length for smaller riders.
• Coil spring for consistent return performance.
• Internal routing only.
• 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters.
• 50, 70, 75, and 100mm drop options.
• 70-85deg seat angles are supported.
• 7mm and 7×9 ‘Ob-round’ saddle rails supported.
• 1x lever is Matchmaker, Shimano GRX, and I-SPEC EV compatible.
• Available in Factory and Performance Elite Series
(Factory post includes Ti hardware for additional 10g weight savings)
MSRP: $399 USD (Factory) / $329 USD (Performance Elite)
For more info, visit ridefox.com