THE ALL-NEW EP
EP brings responsive handling and a wickedly fun feel to the rolling, rugged terrain it’s hardwired to explore. Rip quick, technical trails with a modern geometry that combines steep seat angles for climbing with slacker head angles for confidence inspiring cornering and control. And when it’s time to flip the switch into ebike assist, EP makes climbing fast and effortlessly fun thanks to its efficient, powerful Shimano e-engine that integrates seamlessly into the frame. EP features a Canadian made 6066-T6 Aluminum frame, 130mm trail-taming rear travel, and molded frame, motor, and battery protection. Whether it’s woodsy laps with friends or a week of trail time with the family, this lively bike lives for it.
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES
- ALUMINUM 6066-T6 FRAME Made in Canada. Frame built from 6066-T6 tube sets for superior durability, incredible stiffness, and a knockout strength-to-weight ratio exclusive to Devinci bikes.
- BOOST 148 Frames designed around Boost 148 offer ample tire clearance so you can take advantage of improved wheel stiffness.
- FRAME PROTECTION
1. Molded polyurethane on chainstay upper / lower valiantly blocks, deflects and defends.
2. Fiber-reinforced Nylon battery protector shields your power source from wear and tear.
3. Cast-alloy motor features a flexible Nylon protector that fights rocks and loose debris.
- SPLIT PIVOT Separates acceleration forces from braking forces for a buttery smooth ride with hyperactive small bump compliance, plus increased traction and podium-crushing pedal stroke efficiency.
- REVAMPED SHOCK TUNE Heightened small bump sensitivity and a progressive feel, plus the ability to run lower pressure while maintaining optimal bottom resistance.
- ASYMECTRIC CONSTRUCTION Milking the most performance out of every frame angle for improved torsional stiffness.
- MOLDED CHAINSTAY PROTECTOR Reinforced chainstay protectors enhance durability for the rugged ride ahead.
- MOTOR Designed to give you that natural feel of riding a normal MTB. At 2.8kg, one of the lightest motors on the market.
- SWITCH UNIT (SHIFTER) Switch between Boost, Trail, Eco and Walk settings in a flash.
- BATTERY Ultra-durable, powerful battery designed for the rigors of mountain biking. Supported travel up to 100km on one charge.
DROPOUT SPEED SENSOR Clean, streamlined solution to clunky, outdated spoke magnets, with internalized cable routing for less rattle.
- ADJUSTABLE GEO FLIP CHIP Customize handling characteristics and fine tune overall feel for specific trail types.
- UPDATED GEOMETRY Modern trail bike geometry featuring a 10mm longer reach and 0.5 degree slacker head angle for confidently tackling technical sections,while steeper seat tube angle helps you motor up the climbs.
EP NX 11S
WEIGHT: 54.15 LBS
FRAME: ALUMINUM OPTIMUM G04 130MM
FORK: FOX RHYTHM 34E PERFORMANCE ELITE 29 BOOST 110 140MM
REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT DPS PERFORMANCE 185X47.5
DRIVE UNIT: SHIMANO STEPS E8000 250W
BATTERY: SHIMANO SHIMANO STEPS E8035 504WH LITHIUM-ION
COMPUTER: SHIMANO STEPS SC-E8000
HEADSET: FSA ORBIT 1.5 ZERO STACK
HANDLEBAR: V2 PRO 35 RISERBAR15MM | 780MM
STEM: V2 PRO 35 | 50MM
GRIPS: DEVINCI PERFORMANCE W/LOCK-ON
SADDLE: SDG RADAR
SEATPOST: TRANZX DROPPER 31.6MM 1XLEVER
BRAKES: SRAM GUIDE RE
ROTORS: SRAM CENTERLINE 200MM
REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX 11S
REAR SHIFTER: SRAM GX 11S SINGLE CLICK
FRONT TIRE: MAXXIS HIGH ROLLER II 29X2.6» 3C MAXXTERRA EXO+ TL
REAR TIRE: MAXXIS MINION DHRII 29X2.60» 3C MAXXTERRA, EXO+, TR
CRANKSET: SHIMANO E8000
CASSETTE: SRAM PG1130-11S 11-42T
CHAIN: SHIMANO HG701-11S
CHAIN GUIDE: E13 CHAIN GUIDE FOR STEPS
MSRP: $5,499 USD