If you occasionally find yourself in over your head, no pun intended, on your regular trail rides, the Invader is here to give you the extra bit of confidence and security you’re looking for.
The Invader is an amazingly well-ventilated, lightweight, all-trail helmet, built with Kali’s Composite Fusion and LDL technology. The Invader is built with unibody construction. The Invader comes with a large selection of antibacterial pads, three sizes of cheek pads, two different sized neck rolls and two choices in top pads, allowing you to create your very own personalized fit. The Invader also comes with an adjustable visor and a Fidlock closure system.
We believe this is a great option for riders looking for the minimalist approach or just want that added piece of security knowing their teeth won’t be the first thing to hit the ground in the event of an accident.
CHECK OUT THE FULL REVIEW HERE
- Vents: too many to count
- Technology: Low density layer, composite fusion
- Certification: EN1078, CPSC (not DH rated)
- Securing Methods: 3 sizes cheek pads, 2 neck rolls, 2 top pads, Fidlock closure
Weight: 640g (medium)
• Great for XC/trail-minded riders
• Could get more people in a full face
• Polarizing looks