PARK THE SHUTTLE TRUCK, DITCH THE LIFT – PEDAL UP AND CHARGE DOWN THE BIGGEST LINES.
Your access to the rowdiest terrain, steep backcountry lines, and local chunder just got a lot better. With aggressive geometry, 180mm suspension travel, a coil spring, and Bosch Gen 4 drive system, the WFO e9 is ready to punch your ticket to the top of any trail and capably carve its way down, no matter how gnarly.
As on the RIP e9, the WFO e9 chassis is welded from 6061 aluminum frame mated to a one-piece motor mount. The intricately shaped motor mount cleverly houses upper and lower pivots, plus the lower shock mount, for a rock-solid foundation. Forged frame end links and dropouts bring added strength and the pivots ride on Enduro Max Black Oxide bearings for smooth, long life performance. We’re so confident in the quality of our frames, they’re all backed by a lifetime warranty.
Torque sensitive, zero-lag power delivery comes courtesy of Bosch and the Gen 4 Performance CX
drive system. Powered by a 625wh battery, this system delivers miles of reliable, predictable pedal
assist in the most challenging conditions.
Offering up 180mm of coil-sprung travel, the Horst link 4-bar suspension system offers ideal behavior in a pedal assisted application. Every parameter of this proven design was adjusted to achieve Niner’s signature, supple yet stable suspension behavior. The leverage ratio, shock length, stroke, orientation and mounting location are tuned to Niner’s specification. And because the rocker arm rotates the upper shock bushing far more than the lower, we added bearings to the upper arm and oriented the trunnion mount shock with the damper body on top.
Rounding out our WFO e9 is a “mullet” style, 29er front/27.5+ rear wheel setup. The smaller rear wheel
keeps the chainstays short for snappy trail manners and offers up massive traction.
In short, you’re free. Free to pedal instead of shuttle. Free to roam, explore, and ride whatever you want, whenever you want, with nothing holding you back other than your imagination.
WFO e9 DETAILS:
• 180mm travel with coil shock. 29” front, 27.5+” rear wheel.
• Bosch Performance Line CX motor with Power Tube 625wh battery.
• Max assisted speed 20mph (25kph EU); 50mi/80km avg. range.
• Welded 6061-T6 aluminum with forged yokes and a 1-piece alloy motor housing.
• Niner tuned Horst-link suspension rides on Enduro Max Black Oxide pivot bearings.
• Two shock mount locations for adjustable geometry.
• Right side up trunnion mount takes full advantage of rocker link bearings.
• Bash guard under motor protects against impact.
• Clean internal cable routing.
• Backed by a lifetime warranty.
WFO e9 TECH SPECS
• 1 Bottle cage in front triangle
• 180mm max front supsension
• 205X65mm trunnion rear shock
• 30% (19.5MM) suggested rear shock sag
• 34.9 seat collar
• 8 X 15x24x5 Enduro BO MAX, 2 X 12x24x6 Enduro BO MAX, 2 X 10x22x6 Enduro BO MAX, 2 X 17x26x10 Enduro double row pivot bearings
• 36t maximum chainring
• Bosch GEN4 ISCG compatibility
• 203mm maximum rear rotor size
• 148 X 12 rear spacing, 110 x 15 front spacing
• 180mm rear suspension travel
• 44mm fork offset
• Upper – m10 x 21mm, lower – m8 x p1.25 X 60mm shock mounting hardware
• 30.9 seatpost size
• Internal cable routing
• Headset description: ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40
• Bosch GEN4 chainring compatibility
• 176 Q-factor
• Post mount rear brake
• 27.5×2.8 rear / 29×2.6 front maximum rear tire size