The quality and attention to detail you’d expect on a Fezzari, but designed specifically for smaller riders. Alloy hardtail, 24” wheels, air suspension fork, Eagle drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, tubeless ready wheels and tires. The Custom, Quality, Direct experience you’d expect from Fezzari.
The Lone Peak is made with a strong and light aluminum tubing. It uses the same tubing on our top end alloy suspension bikes, perfect for kids who get rowdy on the trails. The frame is built around 24” wheels with 2.6” tires for stability, traction, and confidence inspiring handling. The 1.5” tapered head tube angle is 67-degrees which helps with ride stability over technical and fast terrain. A low standover height for growing riders, Internal dropper post compatibility, ISCG-05 mounting tabs, internal cable routing, water bottle mount and disc brakes will have your kid feeling like their bike is just as capable as mom and dad’s.
We chose components that we’d want our own kids to ride. The Lone Peak features an 80mm travel SR Suntour XCR-AIR suspension fork with a lightweight spring tune meant for lighter weight riders. It is a fork that actually works for their size. Sram SX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain for maximum range,shift performance, and ease of shifting for riders still learning to use their gears. Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with shorter reach levers for growing hands makes for easy stopping. Stan’s Arch D tubeless ready rims, and Vee Tire Grown Gem 2.6 wide Tubeless ready tire give the bike real traction and performance. This is a bike spec’d to perform like our bigger bikes, so that kids can ride all day long without the bike holding them back.
Direct-to-Consumer Price: $999
Shipping September 1st
Notable Feature Highlights:
- Head Tube Angle: 67-degrees
- SR Suntour XCR-AIR fork with light-weight rider tune, 80mm travel.
- SRAM SX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain with 155mm length SX crank arms.
- Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes with short reach brake levers for small hands
- ISCG-05 Mounts (For Chain Guide or Bash Guard)
- Water bottle mount inside the front triangle.
- Max Tire Clearance: 24” wheels x 2.6” tires
- Internal Routing on rear brake, shifter, and dropper post
- Tubeless compatible rims and tires
- 26mm internal width alloy rims
- 73mm English Thread BSA Bottom Bracket. (Same as Delano, La Sal, Cascade, Abajo, Wiki)
- Hub Spacing: Front – 100mm x 9mm QR; Rear – 135mm x 9mm QR
- Replaceable derailleur hanger with frame defense technology (screws thread into the hanger, not the frame)
- Frame made of 6061 series aluminum
- Head Set: 1.5” tapered Zero Stack (ZS) 44/56 (Same as Delano, La Sal, Cascade, Abajo, Wiki)
- Rear Brake Mount: 160mm post mount disc
Visit Fezzari.com to get yours.