ION K-TRAZE KNEE PAD
RECOMMENDED USE: Enduro/Trail
When you are looking for an every-day knee pad, you will surely have some priorities. Firstly, you need pedal-ability, then breathability, comfort, protection, and a secure fit, and Ion’s K-Traze Knee Pads offer just that. These lightweight pads contour to your body with flexible SAS-TEC padding, providing protection from abrasion, and light impacts, while super Super Perforator neoprene keeps the fit snug, and allows sweat to escape. The back of the knee utilizes Ion’s mesh panels that let the breeze in, helping you stay cool on punchy climbs, and a compression strap on top locks the fit in place.
- Light and breathable pads for everyday trail riding.
- SAS-TEC padding protects from abrasion and light impacts.
- Flexible construction is built to move with you.
- Let your skin breathe with super perforated neoprene.
- Compression strap on top secures your fit in place.
- Contoured construction is super pedal-able.
Heavy duty protection around the knee cap without the excessive and supporting bulk of enduro/DH pads. We like the SAS-TEC material and breathable, perforated neoprene. These are good pads for those not quite in the full blown enduro or shuttle realm but live to shred their trails hard and want pinpoint protection around the kneecap for when they do slam. We like these pads but find them to be in a bit of a no-man’s-land between burlier pads and thinner trail sleeves. No doubt these will be ideal for some riders though.