LEATT AIRFLEX PRO KNEE GUARD
RECOMMENDED USE: Enduro/Downhill
Designed to split the difference between hard-shell and barely-there pads, the Airflex Pro uses low-profile soft-shell foam to protect the front, top, and sides of your knees without restricting your pedaling prowess.
The 3D molded gel impact pad is perforated to improve cooling and moisture-wicking airflow, and it is stuck to a sleeve made of Airmesh and Moisture Cool fabrics to keep the undersides of your knees dry. There’s also silicone printing in key areas of the sleeve.
- Slim knee pads strike a balance between protection and pedaling ability.
- Pre-curved 3D protection pad fits perfectly around your knee cap.
- Anti-odor treatment extends the life of the pads and keeps you comfortable.
- Gel-based pads absorb impact more effectively than foam and pedal well.
- Perforated materials throughout the pad’s construction offer breathability.
Another awesome mountain bike knee pad. The Leatt Airflex Pro pads are Nic Hall’s favorite and other testers here also love them for every day rides. If you’re debating on whether you should wear pads, or no pads today, these are the ones to get. Some riders had a little bit of rub on the knee cap if they wore them for multiple hours for a few days in a row, but besides that, these things are great for that 100-140mm rider.