MYTHOS stems are manufactured in-house at our headquarters in Derbyshire. The entire Additive Manufacturing process is carried out under the strictest quality controls, validated by our aerospace AS/EN9100 certification. This includes:
- Purchasing materials from qualified suppliers only
- Our top-quality machines are used and maintained to manufacturers specifications
- The manufacturing process is controlled and recorded for every build
- During the build, layer images are recorded on every single layer and analysed
- Periodic batch testing is taking place, including both powder checks and tensile testing ofsolid material samples that we include in every buildWe believe that in terms of process control for additive manufacturing, ours is the strictest standard in the cycling industry.