New Long Travel Transfer SL
The Lightweight Dropper Range Grows To Include 125mm And 150mm Options
Super light and trail-ready with new 125mm and 150mm lengths. With the addition of two new long-travel variants, the Transfer SL becomes more versatile than ever before. With precise two-position actuation, and availability in 8 sizes, it’s time to be fastest up and first down with the expanded Transfer SL family.
– Super Light. The Transfer SL starts at 421g.
– 8 Sizes. Now available in 125mm and 150mm 31.6 diameter sizes.
– Slimmed Down. 150mm Transfer SL is 167g lighter than its standard counterpart.
– Fastest Up. First Down. 2-position actuation is immediate, providing precise return at the touch of a lever.
- NEW lightweight design
- NEW Windows in lower post allow cable clamp/slack to be pulled from post side for compatibility with GRX-style dropper lever, and minimize extra cable housing length
- 2-position mechanical post that locks at the top and bottom only
- Longer travel configurations offer an increased exposed length for taller riders
- Shorter travel configurations offer shorter total length for smaller riders
- Coil spring for consistent return performance
- Internal routing only
- 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters
- Expanded 50, 70, 75, 100, 125 and 150mm drop options to suit gravel, XC and trail disciplines
- 70-85deg seat angles are supported
- 7mm and 7×9 ‘Ob-round’ saddle rails supported
- 1x lever is Matchmaker, Shimano GRX, and I-SPEC EV compatible
- Available in Factory and Performance Elite Series (Factory post includes Ti hardware for additional 10g weight savings)
- MSRP: $399 USD (Factory) / $329 USD (Performance Elite)
LEAVE A COMMENT, WIN FREE SWAG!
Want to win some free schwag? Leave a comment and vote up the most thoughtful comments and each month we’ll pick a winner. The person with the smartest and most helpful replies will earn some sweet new gear. Join the Pack and get the latest news and read the latest reviews on the top mountain and electric mountain bikes.