EVOLUTION OF A SPECIES
Welcome to the eighth generation of V10 – one of the winningest downhill bikes ever. Constantly refined, not redefined.
Two decades in, the VPP suspension design continues to win races and attract imitators.
The V10 is the pinnacle of the pyramid of our bikes. Its presence (and success) at the World Cup informs the rest of our bike range.
DEVELOPMENT IN PLAIN SIGHT
Years of development has led to this point.
We included riders every step of the way, from sharing secret test sessions with a World Champ to showcasing our in-house fabrication and all the revisions along the way.
We did this to demonstrate how much control we have at every development step and that our team of engineers and designers is the best in the biz.
Furthermore, we reinforce that every model of Santa Cruz receives the same meticulous design treatment.
WE DO IT OURSELVES
● Fully designed and engineered by us: the same team that builds your trail, gravel and ebikes
● We fabricate all aluminum mules in-house.
● We utilize our own composites lab in California to test, retest (and even re-engineer) carbon frames
● Our overseas factory allows us to ensure quality and production control.
● Ridden and appraised by our in-house team of specialists, like suspension guru Kiran MacKinnon.
● Relentlessly validated in the harshest, real-world environments by the fastest team in the world: The Syndicate.
The V10 sits at the top of our range, but it’s not distinct from it.
Everything that goes into this model–people, knowledge, materials, engineering, philosophy–is the same as all our other bikes.
The V10 informs our other MTB bikes, and those, in turn, inform this one.
THE FINE DETAILS
● Full CC Carbon frame with in-molded cable routing tunnels.
● Adjustable reach via replaceable 3-position headset cups.
● 208mm of VPPTM travel exquisitely refined with ease of tuning and serviceability in mind.
● One brake mount with slider for rear axle adjustment.
● Improved suspension kinematics for a smoother, more supportive, traction-filled ride.
● Fine-tuned stiffness to improve traction and provide a similar experience for riders of any size. Longer reach modernizes fit.
● More adjustments allow riders to finely-tune their ride.
● Dialed-in small parts (brake adapter, cable routing, protectors)
● MX in sizes SM – LG 29 in size XL