Here are some rough details that should hopefully get you the basic info of the trip…
When: March 2-9
Where: San Mateo / Alajuela Province
- Fly into and out of San Jose airport
- We’ll be home basing out of the Buen Camino Resort/Bike Park https://buencaminocr.com/
- We’ll be riding here a few days and also traveling to a few nearby bike parks as day trips, roughly a 70 minute drive away.
Trails are pretty awesome, loamy dirt, jumps, berms, natural tracks through dense forest, you name it they’ve got it! All levels of riders are welcome and we won’t be “racing” or dropping anyone. And if interested, we’re happy to have some skills development days for any riders who want to ask questions or get tips.
There will be one rest day mid-week (For those who want it) with an included massage and option for activities:
- Off shore fishing
- Beach day, surfing and local village chill out
- Hiking along a river to a waterfall (and possibly hot spring?)
This is an all inclusive trip once you are on the ground. All meals, Bike park tickets, shuttle rides, snacks, drinks, breakfast at resort, bag lunch on days we’re riding/traveling, and dinners. These will be chef-prepared meals, packing a very solid punch for taste and local authenticity!
There are two pricing options:
- $3,500 for a single bed room.
- $3,100 for a room with two single beds. (You will be bunking with another attendee on the trip.)
* We can provide a discount for couples, or those who book for a party of 3 or more.
If you have any questions, thoughts or concerns and we are happy to work with you as we’d be stoked to get you down and ride with us! Please email email@example.com with questions or to book your trip.
Thanks very much,