Fox Racing, a global leader in motorcycle and mountain bike safety equipment and apparel, is proud to introduce our latest offering in pro-level full-face helmets, Rampage Pro Carbon (RPC). Retaining its lightweight carbon fiber shell construction, the new RPC features MIPS impact safety technology along with several updated features.
With the addition of the all-new RPC, MIPS technology is carried throughout the entire mountain bike range of premium helmets, including the Speedframe, Dropframe, and Proframe. The MIPS protection system helps reduce rotational motion by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain. This partnership further proves our dedication to premium safety for all riders, from trail to freeride and downhill.
Along with the single-piece carbon fiber shell, other key features include dual-density, In-Mold Varizorb EPS foam to balance weight with performance, breakaway visor screws to sheer off on impact and further reduce rotational forces, and a removable, washable X-Static comfort liner and cheek pads, resulting in best in class safety and fit.
Look for all Fox athletes competing at the World Championships to be wearing the new RPC, including Loic Bruni, Tahnee Seagrave, Jackson Goldstone, and Laurie Greenland.
The helmet trusted by UCI World Cup Champions.
- MIPSTM added protection system is meant to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain.
- Breakaway visor screws are designed to sheer off at impact to reduce rotational forces
- Dual-density, In-Mold VarizorbTM EPS balances weight with performance and is meant to provide improved protection by spreading forces over a wider surface area.
- Lightweight carbon fiber shell construction
- Injected Mesh vent screens maintain superior ventilation and airflow while shielding the rider from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Meets EN 1078, CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063, and ASTM F1952
- EPS, Carbon Fiber, Fiberglass, Nylon, Polyester
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
For more information, go to Foxracing.com.
Disclosure: Our team selects all of the products we review and do so with honesty and objectivity in mind. Some of the products we receive come directly from Competitive Cyclist, who also value our readers and have offered them a 15% discount (exclusions apply) on their first purchase by using LOAMWOLF15. Through this program we may also receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for your support, TLW.